1. Lack of research assistants working in departments actively.
2. Imbalances in the distribution of faculty members according to the branches of departments.
3. Small number of departments with PhD programmes.
4. Lack of industrial infrastructure of Nigde as it is a small city.
5. Lack of research laboratories.
6. Deficiencies in industry and university cooperation.
7. Inefficiency of produced information.
8. Lack of knowledge sharing.
1. Large number of the programmes in public and private universities without adequate background.
2. Low socio-economic profiles of our students.
3. Absence of up to date laboratory equipment (like test sets and computer) resulting from rapid technological developments due to insufficient resources.
4. Instability in the country's economy.
5. Unattractiveness of being a faculty member as a profession and various restrictions to the successful students' academic studies.