1. To have professional and ethic values at international and national levels in his field
2. To have information about universal aims and basic principles of his/her field
3. To have enough knowledge and qualifications about every kind of information technologies that can be used in his/her field and to be able to use information technologies effectively
4. To have skills of communication and management which his/her profession requires
5. To have ability to identify, analyze and solve problems related to his/her field
6. To have ability of lifelong learning in accordance with the developments occurring in the changing world.
7. To use Turkish effectively in the processes of individual and institutional communication and to have basic knowledge of a foreign language