• To promote the placements for students, trainees and apprentices in the initial vocational training.
• To improve the life-long learning matter, to be ready for the future occupations and to promote the adaptation on the technological changes. Partnership
• A Leonardo da Vinci (LdV) Partnership is a framework for small-scale cooperation activities between organisations working in the field of vocational education and training ("VET") which will be cooperating on themes of mutual interest to the participating organisations. The cooperation may not only include VET schools or institutions but also enterprises, social partners or other VET stakeholders. The partnership should include partners from at least 3 participating countries. Transfer of Innovation
• To promote the innovation, European dimension, transferability, quality with analysisng and solving problems of the vocational training systems.
• To promote the adaptation on the improving conditions and the professional innovations in the context of life-long learning. For details http://www.ua.gov.tr/index.cfm?action=detay&bid=7&dil=EN and http://www.ua.gov.tr//index.cfm?action=detay&bid=10&dil=EN
M. Suat Delibalta LdV Coordinator